Details about National Teaching Fellowships in UK, 2022
National Teaching Fellowships in UK, 2022 is offered for Other degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Higher Education Academy (HEA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Eligibility for National Teaching Fellowships in UK, 2022:
- National Teaching Fellowship, 2022 is open to all HE providers in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland including HE in FE and independent ‘alternative’ providers.
- Staff in these institutions/organizations can be nominated for this scheme in either part-time, full-time or non-permanent contracts.
- Nominees must be HEA fellows of any category and must be working towards the fellowship.
- Team leaders of the current CATE nomination cannot be nominated.
- Staff who are working at an institution abroad but are contracted to HE providers in England, Wales or Northern Ireland are also eligible to be nominated.
- Up to 3 individual members can be nominated by the eligible institutions.
- The text of the Claim should the nominee's work only.
- Claim for National Teaching Fellowship in max 3500 words written by the nominee describing how they demonstrate excellence related to each of the 3 criteria.
- Signed statement of Support (word/scanned pdf format) in at most 1000 words.
- A CV of at most 1000 words
- Nomination form.