Details about National Teaching Fellowships in UK, 2019
National Teaching Fellowships in UK, 2019 is offered for Other degree in the field of Any subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Apr 2019. This scholarship is provided by Higher Education Academy (HEA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- Deadline: 03 Apr 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Eligibility for National Teaching Fellowships in UK, 2019:
- National Teaching Fellowship, 2019 is open to all HE providers in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland including HE in FE and independent ‘alternative’ providers.
- Staff in these institutions/organizations can be nominated for this scheme in either part-time, full-time or non-permanent contracts.
- Nominees must be HEA fellows of any category and must be working towards the fellowship.
- Team leaders of the current CATE nomination cannot be nominated.
- Staff who are working at an institution abroad but are contracted to HE providers in England, Wales or Northern Ireland are also eligible to be nominated.
- Up to 3 individual members can be nominated by the eligible institutions.
- The text of the Claim should the nominee's work only.
- Claim for National Teaching Fellowship in max 3500 words written by the nominee describing how they demonstrate excellence related to each of the 3 criteria.
- Signed statement of Support (word/scanned pdf format) in at most 1000 words.
- A CV of at most 1000 words
- Nomination form.
Deadline for National Teaching Fellowships in UK, 2019:
- The last date to apply for National Teaching Fellowships in UK, 2019 is 3rd April 2019.