Details about National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022 is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of All subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Education, India and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, INR 12,000/- per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open only for Indians.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, INR 12,000/- per annum
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022 is offered by the Department of School Education and Literacy, Government of India. Under this scheme, 100,000 scholarships are awarded to the gifted or meritorious students whose parental income is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum from all sources. Each State /UT have a fixed quota of scholarship of the concerned age group of class VII and VIII. The scheme would provide reservation to different categories of students as per the State/UT norms; as different States/UTs have their own norms of reservation.
Eligibility for the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022 :
- Applicants will be eligible for the reward only if he/she takes up studies in approved courses.
- Only if applicants maintain good conduct as certified by the Head of the College/Institution and continue his/her studies as a regular student in a Government/Government-aided/Local Body school.
- Only if he/she takes up studies on a whole-time basis.
- Only if he/she does not take up any job.
- Each State/UT will conduct its own test for the selection of students for the award of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The State Level Examination may consist of the following two tests:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
Value of the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022 :
The amount of the scholarship will be Rs. 12000/- per annum @ Rs. 1000 per month.
15th January 2022.