Details about NABA Scholarship Competitions
NABA Scholarship Competitions is offered for Masters degree in the field of Creative Advertising, Visual Arts and Curatorial Studies, Photography and Visual Design, Fashion and Textile Design, Communication Design, Interior Design and Product Design. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti (New Academy of Fine Arts) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti (New Academy of Fine Arts)
- Deadline: 12 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
The NABA is offering 35 scholarships which cover the partial tuition fees to pursue two-year Master of Art Degrees to highly talented individuals.
- The candidates applying for NABA Scholarship Competitions should have a first-level academic diploma or its equivalent or a university degree certificate earned in the last academic year.
- The applicants who have professional experience in relevant fields are also eligible.
- The applicants for NABA Scholarship Competitions should submit an application for participation and should upload the complete digital documentation.
- The candidates are expected to submit an application for admission, a curriculum vitae, a motivation letter, and a valid passport copy.
- The applicants should also submit a professional or artistic portfolio, certificate of knowledge of English or Italian level B1.2, university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma, and other courses' certificates.
Value of the scholarship
Prizes will be calculated on the standardtuition fee amounting to:
- → €18.600 for EU and non-EU passport holders (Regional Tax for Academic Studies and Graduation Thesis Fee are not included) for one of the NABA Master of Arts Programmes;
- → €16.500 for EU passport holders (Graduation Thesis Fee is not included) for one of the NABA Academic Master Programmes;
- → €19.800 for non-EU passport holders(Graduation Thesis Fee is not included) for one of the NABA Academic Master Programmes;