Details about MSU-COL Scholarships, 2017
MSU-COL Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law, Juriprudence. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Michigan State University(MSU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, subsistence allowance of USD $3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of OAS member states except the US.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, subsistence allowance of USD $3,000
Michigan State University College of Law is offering MSU-COL Scholarships, 2017 to qualified students who wish to take up Master of Laws or Master of Jurisprudence in Global Food Law program at the University.
- Applicants of MSU-COL Scholarships, 2017 must have obtained an unconditional letter of admission from the MSU-COL and should be submitted to the OAS.
- Applicants should submit the application form with all the documentation required to OAS.
- Candidates applying for MSU-COL Scholarships, 2017 should be permanent residents and/or citizens of the OAS member states excluding the US.
- OAS permanent officials or their immediate relatives, Current OAS scholarship holders and staff/consultants and their immediate relatives of GS/OAS are ineligible to apply.
- An ID issued by the Government (scan of passport page with details of the applicant)
- Admission letter
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
- Copy of Bachelor degree transcript with translation documents if they are in languages other than English
- 2 recommendation letters out of which one must be from a university professor and the other from current or most recent employer
- 2 essays out of which one must describe how this academic degree will improve their professional skills in their current job or future and the second essay must describe how they will apply the acquired experience and knowledge to the development of their country/region
- Proof of English language proficiency; Non-native English speakers must provide one of the following:
- A copy of an official transcript of completion of studies in an English speaking university in the last 5 years
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL-PBT) with a score of at least 570; TOEFL- Computer based test with at least 230 or TOEFL-IBT score of at least 89
- IELTS 6.5 or the equivalent
- Proof of additional funds like bank statements, rental agreement on property etc