Details about MSA Bursaries, 2018
MSA Bursaries, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2018. This scholarship is provided by Monash South Africa and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, full tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African citizens.
The Monash University is offering scholarships to South African students who are currently enrolled at Monash University or commencing students.
Eligibility for MSA Bursaries, 2018:
- The candidate applying for MSA Bursaries, 2018 should be enrolled as a full-time student at Monash South Africa or should have received an offer in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Program or an undergraduate course.
- Successful applicants should not be receiving scholarships from other sources.
- Candidates applying for MSA Bursaries, 2018 should be working on Year 12 or equivalent or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent
- Applicants shall be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
- Applicants for Monash South Africa Scholarship, 2018 in receipt of a bursary are not eligible for other discounts and this award.
- Candidates must demonstrate that the costs of stationery, printing costs, textbooks, living and travel costs can be covered by them.
- The applicants will be selected based on their financial hardship.
- The current Monash students must have GPA of 2 and WAM of 60% or higher.
- The commencing students must have an Achievement Level of 21 and above.
Value of Scholarship:
The recipients get annual tuition and residence fees.