Details about Monique Rhéaume Scholarship In Pay Equity 2023
Monique Rhéaume Scholarship In Pay Equity 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Administrative sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CAD 2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CAD 2,000
Support a student enrolled in a 2nd or 3rd cycle program at Laval University in law, social sciences, administration, or education, and encourage research and the advancement of pay equity in Quebec society or Canada.
Eligibility for the Monique Rhéaume Scholarship In Pay Equity:
- Applicants must be registered full-time (or be deemed full-time according to Student Financial Assistance ) at Laval University in an eligible program in the current fall session.
- Candidates should work on a thesis, dissertation, or essay project that focuses on pay equity in Quebec or Canada (pay equity consists of giving predominantly female jobs equal pay to predominantly male jobs of equivalent value).
- Students must have completed a minimum of 12 credits in their study program at the time of submitting the application.
- The relevance of the project in the area of pay equity
- The recommendation of the thesis, dissertation or essay supervision
- Student motivation and the impact of the scholarship.