Details about Monex Scholarship Program 2021
Monex Scholarship Program 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University College Cork and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €3,000
The Monex Scholarship Program is designed to identify students who display academic commitment and dedication to their studies, despite personal adversity, and for whom financial assistance offered by this Scholarship Program will facilitate their progression to full-time, 3rd level undergraduate studies at Cork University Business School (CUBS).
Eligibility for Monex Scholarship Program 2021:
- Candidates who have been accepted to a 1st-year undergraduate course at UCC CUBS.
- Candidates must display a good scholastic track record.
- candidates who are in need of funding, without which, travel, accommodation, and/or sustenance would preclude the student’s application or limit the possibility of accepting a place on a UCC CUBS course.
Student Commitment to Grade Achievements:
- Candidates who fail to obtain the necessary grade standards will be excluded from consideration for further funding and support.
- Fees to re-sit exams will not be included as an additional financial supplement.
Value of Monex Scholarship Program 2021:
A total Scholarship fund of up to €3,000, per school listed above, will be made available per annum, for the selected students matching the criteria outlined in this document.
Deadline of Monex Scholarship Program 2021:
The last date to apply for the Monex Scholarship Program 2021 is Open.