Details about Monash Humanitarian Scholarship
Monash Humanitarian Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by Monash University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee and up to $25,000 allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (other than Australia).
- Deadline: 29 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee and up to $25,000 allowance
Monash Humanitarian Scholarship is offered by Monash University for international students planning to pursue their undergraduate courses at the university. The value of the scholarship is 100% tuition fee waiver and a $5000 allowance per year.
- Applicant must be an international student (not Australian)
- Must have applied and received an offer for an undergraduate course at the university
- Must be in Australia on a Bridging Visa E, or a Bridging Visa A and has applied for a Permanent Protection visa, or a Temporary Protection Visa, or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa.
To retain the scholarship:
- The recipient must maintain the passing average each semester
- If the residency changes, you can continue to receive the scholarship.
- If you are changed to a Commonwealth Supported Place and are eligible to defer your fees, you will not be eligible for tuition fee payments but only the allowance.
- The recipient may be asked to provide an annual progress report to donors, to share experiences and benefits.
Awarded based on academic achievement and personal circumstances and cannot be deferred. To apply for Monash Humanitarian Scholarship complete the online application form before the deadline: 29th November 2019.