Details about MOHH Mid-Term Scholarships, Singapore
MOHH Mid-Term Scholarships, Singapore is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Public Healthcare. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Health (Singapore) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to Singapore citizens.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding
- Applicant must be a Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident.
- He/She must be currently pursuing a degree in Allied Health disciplines at a recognised international university.
- Applicant must not receive any other grant or scholarship that includes a bond.
- Selected candidate will be assigned in one of the Singapore Public Healthcare Institutions.
- Applicants must have completed at least one semester of study in Health Science disciplines at either local polytechnics, local universities or reputable overseas universities.
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills.
The application cycle is will start from 1 Sep 2017 to 31 Mar 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend either a face-to-face or SKYPE selection interview (for overseas applicants) at the earliest possible.