Details about Minister Of Higher Education Scholarships, Bangladesh, 2016
Minister Of Higher Education Scholarships, Bangladesh, 2016 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Islamic University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to Cameroon Muslims.
- Deadline: 12 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
Minister Of Higher Education Scholarships, 2016, Bangladesh are offered by the Islamic University of Technology to Cameroonian Students under the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
- The applicant for Minister Of Higher Education Scholarships, 2016, Bangladesh should be a Cameroonian national.
- The candidate should be a Muslim male or female.
- The students applying for graduate studies should not be more than 22 years old , for postgraduate studies, 28 years old and for Ph.D. 32 years old.
- The applicant should have a bachelor's degree or its equivalent or GCE Advanced Level with a minimum grade of 14/20.
- The candidate is expected to have high English language proficiency.
- The applicants for MSc computer science should have Bsc degree fo 4 years or BSc Engineering degree or its equivalent in Computer Science and Mathematics background.
- The Minister Of Higher Education Scholarships, 2016, Bangladesh applicants should submit a stamped application which is handwritten and addressed to Minister of Higher Education mentioning the field of study chosen, age , region of origin, gender and two contact numbers.
- The students are expected to submit a copy of birth certificate around 3 months old, nationality certificate, non-conviction certificate with the application form that can be obtained from room 1514, 15th floor Ministry
- of Higher Education.
- The candidates should also submit a copy of academic certificates and transcripts with 4 passports sized colored photographs.
- The applicants should submit curriculum vitae and certificate for medical fitness.