Details about Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) 2020
Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by California Student Aid Commission and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% to 40% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Californian residents.
- Deadline: 02 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% to 40% of tuition fees
The Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) 2020 provides undergraduate students, including students pursuing a teaching credential, with family incomes and assets up to USD 177,000 a scholarship to attend University of California (UC) or California State University (CSU) campuses.
- be a California resident attending a UC or CSU.
- be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or have AB 540 student status.
- meet certain income/asset and other financial aid standards; maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- not be in default on a student loan.
- must not be incarcerated.
Value of Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) 2020:
- Students whose families have income and assets up to USD 177,000 per year may be eligible for a scholarship of no less than 10% and no more than 40% of the mandatory system-wide tuition and fees at the University of California and the California State University.
Middle Class Scholarships are not set amounts and may vary by student and institution. The award amount is determined after you are awarded any federal, state, and institutional need-based grants for which you are eligible. The final award amount will be based on the number of students eligible for the MCS statewide and the funding allocated by the State Budget. Interested candidates should apply by 2nd March 2020.