Details about Microsoft Research Asia Fellowships, 2017
Microsoft Research Asia Fellowships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computer science, electronic engineering, information science, or applied mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Microsoft Research and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 USD . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants attending universities in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, or Taiwan.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000 USD
Microsoft is offering Research Asia Fellowship Program to research leaders of next generation offering a combination of mentorship, research, networking, and academic opportunities.
- The applicants for Microsoft Research Asia Fellowships, 2017 should attend a university in Japan, Hong Kong, mainland China, Singapore, Taiwan or Korea.
- The candidates should be enrolled in the mathematics department, computer science, automation, or electrical engineering.
- The applicants should be nominated by their universities and the nominations should be confirmed by the office of the chair of the department.
- The candidates should be in an eligible Ph.D. program until the spring semester of 2018.
- The multiple applicants from the same supervisor will not be eligible.
- The candidates applying for Microsoft Research Asia Fellowships, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae, an application form, and two reference letters out of which one should be from the student's advisor.
- The applicants should submit academic transcripts for Ph.D., master's and bachelor's study.
- The candidates should submit published papers, research plans, and a video or power point presentation with an audio introduction which includes a statement of purpose, future and on-going projects, research interests, and other relevant information.
Value of the fellowship
The recipients of Microsoft Research Asia Fellowships, 2017 get $10,000 USD to support research initiatives and academic endeavors.