Details about Michel G. Bergeron Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship 2023
Michel G. Bergeron Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Microbiology-Infectiology and Immunology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 12 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000
A scholarship is offered for a doctoral student (Ph.D.) with a research project in the field of microbiology immunology. This program aims to recruit a new doctoral student from the Faculty of Medicine and to help professor-researchers in the Department of Microbiology, Infectiology and Immunology to welcome more students in order to improve the performance of their laboratory.
Eligibility for the Michel G. Bergeron Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
- Applicants must be admitted or have submitted an application for admission for the first time in winter 2023, summer 2023 or fall 2023 in a 3rd cycle program of the Faculty of Medicine of Université Laval, with the obtaining of his master's degree or the equivalent.
- Research work must be related to the field of microbiology-immunology.
- Candidates must not benefit from any nominative scholarship of more than $15,000. However, the student agrees to apply for grants from other organizations.
- Scholarships are not transferable to another program, another faculty, another university or another candidate.
- Motivation letter (1-page maximum)
- CV of the candidate-student (2 pages maximum)
- Transcripts (Capsule accepted)
- Master's degrees or equivalent (if completed)
- Short summary of the research project (1/2 page maximum)
- A letter of commitment from the research director specifying the financial support. The professor undertakes to supervise the scholarship holder's work, to provide him with minimum funding of $17,500 for the master's and $21,000 for the doctorate and to provide him with the material means to carry out his research project.