Details about Michael B. Coleman Legacy Scholarship
Michael B. Coleman Legacy Scholarship is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Subjects offered by respective Colleges or Universities in the US. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by United Negro College Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2700 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals (residents of Columbus, OH).
- Deadline: 22 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2700
- The scholarship is open to US nationals.
- He/She must be resident of Columbus, OH
- Applicants must be enrolled in full-time course study at an accredited college or university.
- He/She must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must demonstrated unmet need.
- The scholarship is available to College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior and College Senior.
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of their unofficial transcript.
- Must submit an essay outlining personal career interests and goals.
- Applicants to provide a letter of recommendation.