Details about MFM Doctoral International Research Scholarship
MFM Doctoral International Research Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Media, Film and Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Covers international fees for a 3 year full-time PhD course . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 04 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Covers international fees for a 3 year full-time PhD course
The School of Media, Film and Music (MFM) at the University of Sussex is pleased to invite applications to study for a PhD. Successful international applicants to MFM will be eligible to compete for this scholarship, which covers the international fees for a 3 year full-time PhD course. MFM has an outstanding record in research, and is currently home to over 90 research students who contribute actively to our lively interdisciplinary research culture.
- International fee paying students from any discipline can apply.
- Applicants will need to have received an offer from one of the PhD courses named above by 29th April 2016.
- Applicants must commence their academic studies in the United Kingdom by the start of the Spring term in January 2017.
- Applicants will be expected to hold, by January 2017, the UK equivalent of a first class honours degree and a Masters degree graded at merit or above (or professional equivalent).
- Applicants must meet or ideally exceed the University’s English Language Requirements as set out in the postgraduate prospectus.
Note: Successful applicants will be notified in 1st June 2016.