Details about Merit cum Means Based Scholarship
Merit cum Means Based Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All technical and professional courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of India and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Course fee plus Maintenance allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of India.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Course fee plus Maintenance allowance
Merit cum Means Based Scholarship offered by the Government of India for minority students planning to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in India. The value of the scholarship is
Rate of Scholarship Course- Fee Rs. 20,000/- per annum
Maintenance Allowance- Rs. 1,000/- per month for Hosteller
Rs. 500/- per month for Day Scholar
Scholarship for listed institutes- Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes
- A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available Scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/minority.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
- Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
To apply for Merit cum Means Based Scholarship complete and submit the application form.