Details about Melbourne Access Scholarship 2022
Melbourne Access Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $15,000
The Melbourne Access Scholarship 2022 is offered to undergraduate students who are experiencing disadvantaged circumstances.No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Eligibility for the Melbourne Access Scholarship 2022 :
- Melbourne Access Scholarship is open to Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- The applicants must have completed his/her International Baccalaureate or Year Twelve in Australia in the year before commencing their course at the University.
- The applicant must have applied through the University’s special entry access scheme, using the VTAC Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS).
- The applicant is required to provide proof of financial need.
- If the applicant has any disability or any medical condition he/she must provide evidence to support that.
- The candidate should not have been awarded results or subjects undertaken as part of a degree course at a tertiary institution in Australia.
- The Murrup Barak Melbourne Institute for Indigenous Development are required to confirm the status of indigenous Australian candidates.
Value of the Melbourne Access Scholarship 2022 :
- $7,500 per year for three years for students from disadvantaged backgrounds and from regional or remote areas in Australia, or
- $5,000 per year for three years for students who are experiencing disadvantaged circumstances