Details about MEDRC Water Research Fellowships
MEDRC Water Research Fellowships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Water management, reuse and desalination. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by The Middle East Desalination Research Center (MEDRC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US$ 3000-6500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Palestine or Jordan nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: The Middle East Desalination Research Center (MEDRC)
- Deadline: 05 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US$ 3000-6500
- Applicant must be a resident national of Palestine or Jordan.
- Applicants are expected to have:
- Offer to study in Participating University
- Must have undergraduate degree in a related subject
- Can also have work experience in a related area
- A clear thesis proposal
- Addressing an immediate need as identified by the water authorities in Jordan or Palestine-related to water management, desalination or water reuse.
- The candidate should have a passion for positive impact on desalination, water management, or water reuse issues in the MENA region.
- This will be beneficial in the competitive selection process.
- Personal Statement: Less than 500 words
- Proof of Offer (excluding finance) from the Participating University
- Research Proposal: endorsed by the Participating University
- Written according to the format and content required by the University.
- Include a Work Plan showing a timeline with milestones and deliverables.
- Estimated Budget - in US$ using the template found in MEDRC’s
- 1 x Academic Reference: using the template found in MEDRC’s