Details about MCF-RUFORUM Scholarships, 2018-19
MCF-RUFORUM Scholarships, 2018-19 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Mentioned below. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by MasterCard Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Africa.
- The MasterCard Foundation is offering scholarships to students in Kenya and Uganda to pursue undergraduate and masters program.
- The applicants for MCF-RUFORUM Scholarships, 2018-19 should be nationals of Kenya and Uganda or any African country to benefit from national respective scholarship quota or the Africa region scholarship quota respectively.
- The candidates must come from economically disadvantaged, marginalized communities, from conflict and post conflict areas.
- The applicants are required to be aged less than 25 years for undergraduate and less than 30 years for masters studies.
- The candidates applying for MCF-RUFORUM Scholarships, 2018-19 must have completed secondary school or diploma not more than 2 years prior to the time of the call for bachelors admission.
- The applicants must have the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)-High School Certificate (HSC) or its equivalent with two principal passes for admission into Gulu University and the Kenya Secondary Education Certificate (KSCE) or its equivalent with a minimum of C+ pass for admission into Egerton University.
- The candidates are expected to have leadership skills, an interest in agribusiness, agriculture, and entrepreneurship.
- The applicants for MCF-RUFORUM Scholarships, 2018-19 must get the application form for both scholarships and apply to one university of choice.
Eligible Programmes of Study
- Bachelor of Science in Food and Agribusiness
- Master of Science in Agri-Enterprises Development
- Master of Science in Food Security and Community Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science in Agri-Entrepreneurship and Communication Management
- Master of Science in Agri-Enterprise Development
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Master of Science in Community Studies and Extension
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science