Details about McCann FitzGerald Masters Scholarships, Maynooth University
McCann FitzGerald Masters Scholarships, Maynooth University is offered for Masters degree in the field of Mediation and Conflict Intervention. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Funding towards Masters fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Ireland.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Deadline: 27 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Funding towards Masters fee
- Applicants who hold an undergraduate degree in law with 2.1 grade, honours (level 8), are eligible for the scholarship.
- Interested candidates must plan to enrol for a full-time masters degree at the Kennedy Institute.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the 1-year Masters programme.
- Applicants must submit certified copies of their final degree.
- A personal CV of the applicant is to be presented.
- The candidate must write a thesis proposal in maximum 1000 words.
- A personal statement of 300 words.
- Overall grades obtained in third level education.