Details about Curtin University - MBA International Student Scholarships in Australia, 2022
Curtin University - MBA International Student Scholarships in Australia, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% off first year tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than Australia).
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% off first year tuition fee
Curtin University strives to give high-achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Through the Merit scholarship, Curtin welcomes eligible students who have citizenship in any country other than Australia.
- Must remain enrolled in the initial course and major of study unless approved by Curtin International
- Must maintain a full-time enrolment of 100 credit points each semester or study period
- Cannot breach the scholarship conditions outlined in their acceptance document
- Cannot take a leave of absence or withdraw from their units or course of study
- Cannot be terminated from studies
- Must abide by Curtin's policies and procedures, Student charter, and not be found guilty of serious misconduct
Value of Curtin University - MBA International Student Scholarships in Australia, 2022:
- This scholarship provides eligible students 25% off their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of 200 credit points only