Details about Max Mara Opportunity Scholarship in Fashion 2024
Max Mara Opportunity Scholarship in Fashion 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Fashion. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Manchester Metropolitan University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5,000 per year
Eligibility for the Max Mara Opportunity Scholarship in Fashion:
- Received a scholarship offer to enroll in Manchester Metropolitan University's brand-new, full-time BA (Hons) Fashion program for the 2023–2024 academic year (please note that this does not cover the foundation year and does not involve remote learning).
- Students should own Black, Asian, or Minority Ethnic heritage.
- Students should own a UK Student Support Number and be home-fee-paying students in the United Kingdom (English, Scottish, Welsh, and Northern Irish students).
- Candidates should apply online to have Student Finance evaluate their income.
- Students should possess self-funding. You cannot get outside funding for your course of study.
- Students must be able to demonstrate financial need. Household income must indicate that students are eligible for means-tested support from Student Finance with an annual household income of up to and including £42,875.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Max Mara Opportunity Scholarship in Fashion will receive £5,000 per year for a maximum of three years.