Details about MastersCompare Postgraduate Scholarship 2019
MastersCompare Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the preferred university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Aug 2019. This scholarship is provided by Think Postgrad and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Aug 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5000
MastersCompare Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 is offered by Think Postgrad, to students planning to pursue their postgraduate studies in any university in the United Kingdom. The value of the scholarship is £5000 to help support their Master's course
- Applicant must register in order to receive the MastersCompare email newsletter
- Applicant must have received an unconditional offer for a part-time or full-time postgraduate program
- Must be studying at an institution in the UK
- Must be UK, EU or international student, starting the first year of a Masters course in September or October 2019
To apply for MastersCompare Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 register to receive the MastersCompare email newsletter, making sure to tick the ‘Master’s Scholarship draw’ box on MastersCompare by 30th August 2019. There is no separate application process, the students will be directly considered
The MastersCompare Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 will be allocated in a random draw in October 2019 and asked to submit the required documentation including the proof of enrollment at a UK university.