Details about Women Master’s Scholarship Award in Economics and Finance
Women Master’s Scholarship Award in Economics and Finance is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics and Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by Bank of Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Can$10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Canada.
To support the advancement of the women specializing in economics and finance Bank of Canada offers Master’s Scholarship Award for Women in Economics and Finance
- The candidates applying for the Master’s Scholarship Award for Women in Economics and Finance should be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Applicants of the scholarship should be a woman.
- Candidate should be working towards a full-time or part-time program in a Canadian academic institution in subjects related to work of the Bank of Canada, concentrating in economics or the financial sector.
- Candidates should have an overall average grade of 70 percent or higher.
- The candidate needs to submit a completed application form.
- Applicants of Master’s Scholarship Award for Women in Economics and Finance have to attach the proof of their enrolment or acceptance in a master’s degree program in economics or finance.
- Transcripts (official) has to be attached.
- A complete résumé and cover letter which should include the interests of the candidate in pursuing the subject should be added.