Details about Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2021
Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of LLM . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000
Deakin University offers real-world work experience that provides students with career support both during your studies and after you graduate. At Deakin University students get to experience innovative teaching, premium resources learning, award-winning courses and world-class facilities. The Faculty of Business and Law is offering Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2021 up to 10 scholarships per year from Trimester 1 2019 until Trimester 3 2023 to eligible students who have applied for the Masters of Laws (LLM) program at the Deakin Law School.
Eligibility criteria for the Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree or equivalent, and no less than four years of full-time study at a university or other approved educational institution and satisfied the minimum entry requirements of the LLM program.
- Applicants must also demonstrate English Language competency at Band B as set out in Schedule A to the Admission Criteria Selection.
Consideration may also be given to students who have more than two years of relevant work experience.
Benefits of the Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2021:
- Successful applicants will receive fee reduction of $10,000 for the duration of the course.
- Students required to undertake English at Deakin University English Language Institute (DUELI) will be offered a bursary that covers 5 weeks of English.
- This scholarship is available for the normal course duration (1 year full-time or part-time equivalent).
- Students must be required to attend an interview for this scholarship.
Deadline of the Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2021:
The closing date for Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship Trimester 3 is 2023.