Details about Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2017
Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Fee reduction of $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Fee reduction of $10,000
- The Deakin University is offering scholarships to pursue LLM program at the Deakin Law School.
- The candidates applying for Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2017 should have a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree or equivalent.
- The applicants should have at least four years of full-time study at a university or other approved educational institution.
- The candidates should meet the minimum entry requirements of the LLM program.
- The applicants for Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2017 should also have English Language competency at Band B.
- The candidates are required to complete an application for the Master of Laws Program.
- The applicants will be assessed based on their academic merit and professional experience.
- The candidates will also be evaluated on the basis of the quality of their application and interview performance.
- The applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- The recipients of Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship, 2017 get $10,000 as fee reduction.