Details about Marketing Studentship at University of Leeds 2023
Marketing Studentship at University of Leeds 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Marketing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend of £14,296 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: University of Leeds
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend of £14,296 per annum
The Leeds University Business School is offering to students starting the full-time Ph.D. program in the Marketing Division of Leeds University Business School.
- The candidates applying for Marketing Studentship should have an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree and a British Masters degree or its equivalent qualification in a relevant field with an average of at least 60%.
- The applicants should submit an application form for a research degree and should receive a University BANNER ID Number (Student ID Number).
- The EU or International applicants whose first language is not English are expected to meet the English Language requirements of the Business School before registration.
- The candidates should be new research students taking up full-time study for 3 years.
- The students who are already registered for the Ph.D. research study are not eligible.
- The applicants with a Ph.D. degree are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for Marketing Studentship should submit an application form for a research degree and should receive a University BANNER ID Number (Student ID Number).
- The applicants should complete and submit the application form for the Leeds University Business School Scholarships.
- The candidates are expected to submit a research proposal in 1000-2000 words and two academic references from two people who have taught them at Masters (or Bachelors) level on a headed paper be typed and stamped with the institution’s stamp.
- The applicants should also submit copies of transcripts and certificates.
Value of the scholarship:
The recipients of Marketing Studentship get a maintenance grant of £14,296 per year and tuition fees.