Details about Margaret Sharp Master's Scholarship 2020
Margaret Sharp Master's Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Policy, Management, Sustainable development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10,000 pounds tuition fee reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10,000 pounds tuition fee reduction
Margaret Sharp Master's Scholarship 2020, awarded as a 10,000 pounds tuition fee reduction, is available to applicants applying to study a Masters in SPRU.
Eligibility for Margaret Sharp Master's Scholarship 2020:
Applicant must have accepted an offer of a full time place on one of the following Masters courses in SPRU:
- Energy Policy MSc
- Project Management MSc
- Science and Technology Policy MSc
- Strategic Innovation Management MSc
- Sustainable Development MSc
- Students must apply for this scholarship after they accept an offer of a place on an eligible course.
- They also need to provide a statement of academic interests when they apply. This statement will be assessed on how well they demonstrate the following:
- clear and specific goals with what they aim to do after they finish the Masters.
- significant work experience or extra-curricular activities related to their chosen Masters.
The last date for Margaret Sharp Master's Scholarship 2020 application is 1st June 2020.