Details about Malaysia Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, De Montfort University 2016
Malaysia Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, De Montfort University 2016 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by De Montfort University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Malaysia.
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5,000
- The candidate applying should be from Malaysia
- Should have applied and received an offer from DMU for a taught postgraduate program.
- The candidate should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Applicant should have scored 6.5 in IELTS and 6.0 for courses in Technology and Art and Design.
- Successful applicants should not receive scholarships from other sources.
- Should be enrolled as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- The candidate should submit an essay on points like Why you should be awarded the scholarship; Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study; How you would make a positive contribution to DMU during your studies; and How a DMU education would benefit you in the future, in a maximum of 500 words.