Details about Makabongwe Ndzwayiba Bursary 2023
Makabongwe Ndzwayiba Bursary 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Rhodes University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R44 000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 21 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R44 000 per annum
This Bursary was established in 2012 by the Vice-Chancellor in memory of the late Makabongwe Ndzwayiba who passed away after a long and courageous battle against cancer. He spent three very successful years in Winchester House, Allan Webb Hall at Rhodes University. An outstanding student, a sub-warden and Community Engagement representative, Makabongwe was an inspiration to all who came to know him.
This Bursary will be awarded to support a student at Rhodes who, in the spirit of Makabongwe, has courageously overcome significant hardships.
Field/ level of study: Honours in Economics at Rhodes University.
Eligibility: Acceptance for Honours in Economics, proven financial need, demonstrable hardships overcome and leadership in assisting in the “upliftment” of local communities.
Value: Variable, up to a maximum of R44 000 per annum.
Citizenship: Open to all
CLOSING DATE: 21 October 2022
- Application form to be completed
- Please provide a CV and full academic transcript with this application.
- Referee report in support of your involvement in the “upliftment” of local communities
- All documents to be submitted as one pdf (in the above order) to firstname.lastname@example.org