Details about Majarlin Scholarship 2020
Majarlin Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Health Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 10,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia.
- Deadline: 06 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 10,000 per annum
The Majarlin Scholarship 2020 has been developed by the Majarlin Kimberley Centre for Remote Health in conjunction with Curtin University to transform regional health care by increasing training opportunities for nursing, midwifery, and allied health students at Curtin University.
- Be an Australian citizen.
- Enrolled/will be enrolled full-time (100 credits per semester) in an undergraduate Health Science degree at Curtin University (excluding Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery).
- Be from the Kimberley region of Australia.
- Commit to undertake a clinical placement in the Kimberley region organised through the Majarlin Kimberley Centre for Remote Health. The placement must be at least four weeks duration and approved by the student’s school.
- Willing to participate in any publications, media, and events related to the scholarship.
- Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50 and be on "Good Standing" (if applicable).
- Not currently hold a non-Curtin sponsored scholarship.
Value of the scholarship:
- The Majarlin Scholarship will provide the following support for the remaining expected duration of your undergraduate degree for up to a maximum of four years:
- A cash payment of $10,000 per annum, paid in two installments of USD 5,000 per semester. The stipend can be used at your discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses and/or living expenses.
The last date for the Majarlin Scholarship 2020 application is 6th March 2020.