Details about Maja and Tony Carp Scholarship 2021
Maja and Tony Carp Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Nov 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 100% fee remission and up to AUD 30,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to domestic students (Australia).
- Deadline: 14 Nov 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 100% fee remission and up to AUD 30,000
Eligibility for Maja and Tony Carp Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or a temporary humanitarian visa holder, including students who have applied for a temporary visa and are currently holding a bridging visa
- have completed Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) in Australia
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a Year 12 program)
- have applied for the Bachelor of Arts with the University of Melbourne under Access Melbourne for commencement in the year following completion of Year 12 or IB,
- state in your VTAC Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) application under ‘Difficult circumstances’ that you are a refugee from Sudan, South Sudan or Somalia, or have a parent who is a refugee from Sudan, South Sudan or Somalia
- meet the entry requirements for the Bachelor of Arts
Value of Maja and Tony Carp Scholarship 2020:
- CSP Student Contribution Exemption or full fee remission for the duration of the course
- An allowance of AUD 10,000 per year for up to 3 years. The yearly allowance is paid in two installments, usually in april and september
- Access to academic mentoring during the degree.