Details about Mackenzie Scholarship, 2017
Mackenzie Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 3000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except UK).
- Deadline: 19 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 3000 pounds
The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering is offering two Mackenzie Scholarship, 2017 to international students who wish to pursue postgraduate taught programs at the University of Strathclyde.
- Candidates applying for Mackenzie Scholarship, 2017 must possess excellent academic merit.
- Applicants must have at least received a second class upper division degree.
- Applicants of Mackenzie Scholarship, 2017 must not be receiving a scholarship to be eligible.
- Candidates must have applied to one of the full-time postgraduate taught programs offered by the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and received an application number.