Details about Mac Robertson Postgraduate Travel Scholarship 2023
Mac Robertson Postgraduate Travel Scholarship 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £4,000
The Mac Robertson Postgraduate Travel Scholarship is a program that the Universities of Strathclyde and Glasgow jointly offer to help postgraduate research students who are currently enrolled at one of the two universities pay for a 2- to 1-year course of study at an advanced study center, preferably outside the UK. The funding's goal is to improve and advance the award recipient's academic and scientific accomplishments.
Eligibility for the Mac Robertson Postgraduate Travel Scholarship:
- Applicants to the Mac Robertson Travel Scholarship should show how their research is relevant to both the University of Glasgow and Strathclyde University and how it may contribute to further collaborative research between these two universities.
- The Scholarship is open to students from all academic disciplines.
- Students who have already submitted or will have submitted before or during the planned travel are ineligible to apply.
The scholarship will be valid for travel up to 1 year from the date of the Selection Panel meeting in June 2023 for travel commencing between 1 July 2023 and 30 June 2024, unless otherwise agreed. Placements that are already underway will not be funded. The Mac Robertson Postgraduate Travel Scholarship will comprise a contribution towards:
- Travel expenses
- Visa expenses
- Local travel during a research trip
- Tuition fees during a research trip
- Other expenses as approved by the selection committee.