Details about Lotus Scholarships at University of West 2023
Lotus Scholarships at University of West 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of the West (UWest) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $7,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University of the West (UWest)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $7,000
The Univeristy of the West is offering Lotus Scholarships to high-achieving students with financial need to attend the Univeristy of the West.
Eligibility for Lotus scholarships:
- The candidates applying for Lotus Scholarships should be students seeking bachelor's or master's degree at the University.
- The ESL students, doctoral degree students or students seeking certificates are not eligible.
- The applicants for Lotus Gold Scholarship should have a GPA of 3.0 (undergraduate) and 3.25 (graduate) and the applicants for Lotus Silver Scholarship should have a GPA of 2.75 (undergraduate) and 3.0 (graduate).
- The domestic applicants should submit an FAFSA application or submit a copy of their, or their parent's, guardian's, recent tax return.
- The international students are required to submit a UWest International Student Supplemental Application for Financial Aid.
- The international applicants should meet the University's English language requirements.
- The undergraduate candidates should have a minimum of 12 units each semester and graduate students should have a minimum of 9 units each semester.
- The applicants for Lotus Scholarships should submit UWest Financial Aid Application Form, UWest International Student Supplemental, and an official transcript for higher education.
- The candidates who are domestic students should also submit a FAFSA or tax return copy.
- Copy of official transcript (in English) of the highest education attained.
- Copy of official TOEFL or IELTS score report.
Value of the Lotus Scholarships:
A renewable scholarship of $6,000/year for select undergraduate students and $7,000/year for select graduate students.