Details about London Opportunity Scholarship 2020
London Opportunity Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 4,000 pounds per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 4,000 pounds per annum
Eligibility for London Opportunity Scholarship 2020:
- The scholarship is available to applicants who have participated in UCL's Summer Challenge Programme.
- Eligible candidates must have completed at least one Widening Participation Activity: Residential summer schools, Summer challenge, Discover UCL D/deaf summer school, Non-residential summer schools (year 11 and 12), Realising opportunities, Uni-link, Aspire, Horizons and Lloyds Scholars spring school.
- hold an offer of admission to UCL to study any full-time undergraduate degree programme for the 2020-21 intake (commencing in September 2020)Interested applicants must place UCL as their firm choice.
- Candidates household income must be of 42,875 pounds or less.
- Applicants must belong to the first generation of their family to enter higher education.
- hold UK fee status.
Selection Criteria for London Opportunity Scholarship 2020:
- Selection of the candidates is based on their educational qualifications.
- The financial needs are taken into consideration.
Value of London Opportunity Scholarship 2020:
- The award is 4,000 pounds per year for the duration of the programme and is subject to satisfactory academic progress. The scholarship is awarded to cover maintenance costs.