Details about London Opportunity Scholarship
London Opportunity Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£4,000 per annum Towards Maintenance & Tuition Fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
- Deadline: 10 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£4,000 per annum Towards Maintenance & Tuition Fee
- The scholarship is available to applicants who have participated in UCL's Summer Challenge Programme.
- Eligible candidates must have completed at least one Widening Participation Activity: Residential summer schools, Summer challenge, Discover UCL D/deaf summer school, Non-residential summer schools (year 11 and 12), Realising opportunities, Uni-link, Aspire, Horizons and Lloyds Scholars spring school.
- Candidates must hold an offer of approval from UCL to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree.
- Interested applicants must place UCL as their firm choice.
- Candidates household income must be of £42,620 or less.
- Applicants must belong to the first generation of their family to enter higher education.
- Selection of the candidates is based on their educational qualifications.
- The financial needs are taken into consideration.