Details about Life Science Scholarship Competition, 2017
Life Science Scholarship Competition, 2017 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of St. Gallen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CHF 15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CHF 15,000
The University of St Gallen is offering Life Science Scholarship Competition, 2017 to students who wish to pursue MBA at the University.
- Applicants of Life Science Scholarship Competition, 2017 must at least be a bachelor degree holder with many years of work experience in life science or related field.
- Students must be fluent in English.
- Candidates applying for Life Science Scholarship Competition, 2017 must have taken GMAT or be a Ph.D., CPA or CFA level 2 holder to be eligible for fee waiver.
- If applicants haven't yet taken the GMAT or are not qualified for the fee waiver, they must be willing to take up the Admissions Test within 10 days from the announcement of competition results.
- Competition is open to both full-time and part-time MBA.
- Condensed paper of at most 2 pages
- video in 5-6 minutes elaborating on the assessment
- One of the following two questions can be selected:
- Identify and give reasons for current business models/processes that are most at risk, in light of disruption and digitization in the life science industry today.
- Identify and explain two or three strategic business transformations that would need to be implemented to increase innovation capabilities in the life science industry today.