Details about LIFE Scholarships 2022
LIFE Scholarships 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by Clemson University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Clemson University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 - $7,500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 - $7,500 per year
Eligibility for the LIFE Scholarships 2022 :
- The Clemson University LIFE Scholarship is open to U.S. Citizens.
- Eligible non-citizens under state residency statutes can apply.
- Residents of South Carolina at the time of high school graduation and during the period of the award are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have graduated from a South Carolina high school or were dependent of a parent or guardian will be considered.
- He/She must be a full-time undergraduate seeking a first baccalaureate degree.
- Applicants of Clemson University LIFE Scholarship must not have been judged delinquent, nor have been convicted or pled guilty or nolo contendere to any felony in any state.
- He/She must not have been convicted of any second alcohol or drug-related misdemeanour.
- Must not have been found guilty in any state within 12 months before the period of the award.
- Candidates applying for Clemson University LIFE Scholarship must not be involved in default or owe a refund or repayment on any federal or state financial aid.
Value of the LIFE Scholarships 2022 :
- The successful applicants of LIFE Scholarships 2022 will receive:
- Freshmen students: $5,000.
- Sophomore-, junior-, and senior-level students: $7,500.