Details about Leibniz - DAAD Research Fellowships
Leibniz - DAAD Research Fellowships is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All the research areas offered by the institutes. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, EUR 2,000/month + EUR 460/year + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, EUR 2,000/month + EUR 460/year + Other allowances
- The research fellowships are open to international applicants.
- The candidates should not be a German or the candidate should not have resided in Germany for the last 6 months.
- Fellowships can be taken by the postdocs and Ph.D. candidates, who completed their studies no more than two years ago.
- The fellowship can be taken at any of the 88 Leibniz institutes listed.
- Fellowships will be provided for a duration of 12 months.
Value of the fellowship
- The successful candidates will receive a EUR 2,000/month, a research allowance of EUR 460/annum.
- Fellowship award also includes other allowances like health, accident, long-term care, and liability insurance in Germany.
- It also covers accompanying two-months German language course in Germany.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Candidates are selected based on the academic and research achievements.
- The relevance of the research project to be carried out is considered.