Details about Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship 2023
Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by Public Service Commission (PSC) Singapore and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, S$10,000 + S$50,000 or S$10,000 towards annual allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to Singapore nationals.
- Deadline: 20 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, S$10,000 + S$50,000 or S$10,000 towards annual allowance
- The applicants of Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship should be the citizens of Singapore.
- The academics and academic achievements of the candidates are taken into consideration.
- The track record of the candidate in his/her leadership and service like social enterprise, volunteer work, contributions to cultural, scientific and/or academic communities are considered.
- There would be no restrictions on the course of study for Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship.
- The successful applicants of Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship are expected to actively contribute towards the betterment of Singapore, Singaporeans and also the community.
- Successful applicants will receive a one-off sum of S$10,000 and an annual allowance of S$50,000 for private sector awardees; or S$10,000 for public sector awardees, if they are concurrently sponsored by their agencies.