Details about Ohio Firm Domestic Violence Scholarship 2018
Ohio Firm Domestic Violence Scholarship 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by Laubacher & Co and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
- The Ohio Firm Domestic Violence Scholarship 2018 is open to US nationals.
- Applicants must be currently attending an accredited university or entering college in the fall of 2016.
- Graduate and law school candidates are encouraged to apply for the Laubacher Law Firm Domestic Violence Scholarship.
- Applicants must have a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts.
- Emphasis is laid on the candidate's academic excellence.
- Applicants of Ohio Firm Domestic Violence Scholarship 2018 must ensure to submit a completed application form.
- Applicants are required to submit an official copy of high school and undergrad college transcripts from all schools attended.
- Applicants need to submit a one-page typed essay on how domestic violence affected them.
- Must provide evidence Legal Residency in the U.S.