Details about Latin American Fund Partial Scholarships, 2022
Latin American Fund Partial Scholarships, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law, Economics & Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of the tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Latin American countries.
- Deadline: 28 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of the tuition fee
The Queen Mary University of London is offering scholarships to outstanding Latin-American students for full-time LLM programs, LLM in Law and Economics or the MSc in Law and Finance.
- The candidates applying for Latin American Fund Partial Scholarships, 2017 should be Latin-American nationals.
- The applicant should have an offer of a place to full-time programs.
- The candidates should inform if they have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving it.
- The applicants for Latin American Fund Partial Scholarships, 2017 are selected based on their financial need and academic merit.
- The candidates will also be assessed based on their personal achievements.
How to apply?
- The applicants for Latin American Fund Partial Scholarships, 2017 should have an offer of a place before they can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates are required to submit a 1000 word statement on why they want to study this program at this university, what will they bring to this program, and why they should be awarded the scholarship.
Value of the scholarship
The recipient of Latin American Fund Partial Scholarships, 2017 get 50% of the tuition fee.