Details about La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship - Vietnam 2021
La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship - Vietnam 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2021. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 100% deduction on annual tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and residents of Vietnam.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2021
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 100% deduction on annual tuition fees
Eligibility for La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship - Vietnam 2021:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- The applicant must be a citizen and resident of Vietnam
- Be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree which is under the LTIS List of Eligible courses.
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-Sponsored)
- The applicant must have an overall WAM (AQF Equivalent) of 80% or above.
- The applicant must meet all the conditions in the offer letter by the provided deadline.
Value of La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship - Vietnam 2021:
- 100% deduction on annual tuition fees. This scholarship will be applied to your tuition fees for the entire duration of the course. The scholarship will be reflected on your Statement of Account every semester. Failure to meet the scholarship terms and conditions may result in the withdrawal of the scholarship. The student must cover the cost of the OSHC policy.