Details about La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship - India and Sri Lanka 2023
La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship - India and Sri Lanka 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 100% fees deduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to India and Sri Lanka nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 100% fees deduction
La Trobe University provides international students a platform of academic excellence and high-achieving opportunities by offering various full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study programs.
Eligibility for La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship - India and Sri Lanka:
- Applicants must be citizens and residents of India or Sri Lanka.
- Applicants should be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree which is under the LTIS List of Eligible courses.
- Candidates must be full-fee paying students (Non-Sponsored).
- Students must have an overall WAM (AQF Equivalent) of 80% or above and must meet all the conditions in the offer letter by the provided deadline.
Value of the Scholarship:
100% deduction on annual tuition fees. This scholarship will be applied to your tuition fees for the entire duration of the course. The scholarship will be reflected on your Statement of Account every semester. The student must cover the cost of the OSHC policy.