Details about La Trobe Jordan Scholarship, 2023
La Trobe Jordan Scholarship, 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 30% reduction in course fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Jordan.
- Deadline: 22 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 30% reduction in course fees
The La Trobe Jordan Scholarship is a scholarship available to cover tuition fees for high-achieving International students accepted into our undergraduate and postgraduate programs. La Trobe University values academic excellence. High achieving International student applications will be assessed for eligibility to receive a scholarship for the duration of your intended studies at La Trobe University.
Eligibility criteria for the La Trobe Jordan Scholarship, 2023:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must be a national of Jordan.
- Applicants must be full-fee-paying students (Non-sponsored).
- Applicants must apply to a program in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
Value of the La Trobe Jordan Scholarship, 2023:
The La Trobe Jordan Scholarship is a scholarship available to cover tuition fees for high-achieving international students accepted into our undergraduate and postgraduate programs. This scholarship is worth up to a 30% reduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies.
- Applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship after applying for an LTIS List of eligible courses.
- The percentage awarded is based on the WAM and overall eligibility of the course.
- The scholarship will be included in the Offer Letter. Students will be issued the scholarship discount once they have accepted the offer and paid the required deposit mentioned on the Offer Letter.