Details about KTH Master's Challenge, 2018
KTH Master's Challenge, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Electric Power Engineering, Engineering Design, and Information and Network Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by KTH Royal Institute of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Full tuition fee scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian students .
- Deadline: 21 Nov 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Full tuition fee scholarship
- The KTH Royal Institute of Technology is offering full tuition fee scholarship to Indian students for master's program in the fields of Electric Power Engineering, Engineering Design, and Information and Network Engineering.
- The applicants for KTH Master's Challenge, 2018 should be residents of India.
- The candidates should be eligible to study master's program at KTH.
- The applicants will be assessed based on their motivational statement, academic performance, and educational background.
- The candidates will also be evaluated on the basis of the case study and the quiz results.
- The applicants for KTH Master's Challenge, 2018 should first register or log in and fill their profile information.
- The candidates should test their knowledge in logical reasoning and their academic background.
- The applicants should complete program-related case study and submit their motivational statement highlighting their motivation and unique character.
- The candidates should apply to the KTH program.
- The winners of KTH Master's Challenge, 2018 get full tuition fee waiver worth approximately 2,300,000 INR.