Details about KTH-India Scholarship, 2018
KTH-India Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any full-time and part-time masters course. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2018. This scholarship is provided by KTH-India Scholarship Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open Indian Nationality.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2018
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Tuition fee
The KTH–India Scholarship Foundation was founded in 2012 through a donation made by anonymous sponsors and awards two scholarships biannually.
Eligibility for KTH-India Scholarship, 2018:
- Applicant must be a tuition fee-paying student.
- Applicant must hold an offer and have applied for the master's program.
- KTH-India scholarship is not open for applicants to joint master's programmes.
- Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The selection process will be undertaken in parallel with the selection process for admission to the programme.
- KTH-India scholarship will primarily be awarded on the grounds of academic excellence.
- After the applicants have been evaluated in accordance to the individual programme's selection process, an over all assessment of all recommended applicants for the scholarships from the KTH-India Scholarship Foundation will be made based on the following criteria: Applicant's grades (GPA or equivalent) The University where the applicants Bachelor's degree was awarded.
Value of KTH-India Scholarship:
- KTH awards 2 scholarships from the KTH-India Scholarship Foundation for Master’s studies.
- Applicants with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a tuition fee waiver.
- Beneficiaries of the KTH-India Scholarship will have their tuition fee waived for the total length of the programme.