Details about KIT Scholarship Fund, 2020
KIT Scholarship Fund, 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of International Health, Public Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Apr 2020. This scholarship is provided by Royal Tropical Institute (Koninklijk Instituut voor de Tropen (KIT)) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 17,700 euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from an emerging country in South America, Africa or Asia.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Royal Tropical Institute (Koninklijk Instituut voor de Tropen (KIT))
- Deadline: 10 Apr 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 17,700 euros
Royal Tropical Institute is offering KIT Scholarship Fund, 2020 to students from low-income countries to pursue a Master’s program at KIT.
Eligibility criteria for KIT Scholarship Fund, 2020:
- Candidates must be admitted to either the Master in International Health or Master in Public Health and meet all application requirements of the scholarship.
- They must hold a passport from an emerging country in South America, Africa or Asia and meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (MVV residence permit).
- Preferably have a proven commitment for the public case (for example, work in remote rural areas or for disadvantaged populations).
- Endorse the objectives and aims of the KIT Scholarship Fund. The aims of the KIT Scholarship Fund cannot be achieved if the fellowship holder does not return to his or her home country.
- Work in a field where studying at KIT can make a relevant contribution.
- Be in a position to introduce the newly acquired skills and knowledge.
- Be available full-time to pursue the course or program without interruption, and be physically and mentally able to participate in the entire program.
The KIT Scholarship Fund, 2020 is worth 17,700 pounds and is intended as a contribution to the tuition fees of the Master’s programme at KIT for a maximum period of 12 months from September 2020-September 2021.