Details about King Power Scholarships Program, 2017
King Power Scholarships Program, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by De Montfort University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Full tuition fees for a one-year . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of Thailand.
- Deadline: 23 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Full tuition fees for a one-year
De Montfort University is offering King Power Scholarships Program, 2017 to students who wish to pursue Master's programs commencing in September 2017 at the University.
- Applicants of King Power Scholarships Program, 2017 must be residents of Thailand at the time of application.
- Candidates must have received an offer letter for an eligible master's program from DMU.
- A personal statement of 500 words must be submitted by the applicants.
- Candidates applying for King Power Scholarships Program, 2017 must be classified as 'international' and are liable to pay tuition fee at overseas rate.
- Scholarships are applicable only for the September / October 2017 entry and cannot be deferred or withdrawn.
- Candidates must be self-funded and are ineligible for any other additional scholarships/discounts.
- In the case of termination or interruption of their studies prior to course completion, award and tuition fee will be pro-rated.
- Recipients must be willing to take part in any university publicity or promotion activities.