Details about Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship, 2017
Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Anglo-Israel Association and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, between £500 and £2000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Israeli nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, between £500 and £2000
The Anglo-Israel Association is offering Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship, 2017 to Israeli students who wish to pursue their postgraduate study in the UK.
- The Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship, 2017 is open to Israeli nationals.
- The scholarship's main objective is to enable students to further their education in any subject at universities and institutions of higher learning in the UK.
- Covering letter which should include the name, current address and contact details of the applicant. Any additional information that the applicant wishes to be considered can also be included.
- An updated copy of their CV must be submitted.
- Applicants of Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship, 2017 are required to submit a copy of the letter of acceptance from the University.
- A statement that is written by the students describing their intersets, reasons for choosing the proposed course and why they should be considered for the scholarship and how it will impact them must be submitted.
- Two letters of recommendation need to be provided.
- Applicants must submit a financial statement form.
- Three copies of all the documents should be sent by normal airmail.