Details about Karakoram University Turkey Scholarships, 2017
Karakoram University Turkey Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD, Training & Short courses degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Karakoram International University (KIU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to candidates with the domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Deadline: 25 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Karakoram University Turkey Scholarships, 2017 are open to candidates who wish to pursue P.hD or MS/ME or training programs.
- Applicants of Karakoram University Turkey Scholarships, 2017 must fulfill the following criteria for the corresponding program chosen:
- P.hD Foreign Scholarship Turkey:
- BE/BS Civil Engineering 1st Division
- 3 years academic/research or field services
- MS/ME Indigenous Scholarship:
- BE/BS Civil Engineering 1st Devising
- One year academic/Field services
- Foreign Training Scholarship:
- BS/BE (Mining Engineering)/BS(Geology)
- Preference to candidate with training in Gem Cutting and polishing
- Candidates applying for Karakoram University Turkey Scholarships, 2017 who are enrolled in Ph.D./MS/ME Civil Engineering program as per the conditions of the posts will be preferred.
- Alumni of Departments of Mining Engineering or Earth Sciences, KIU for foreign training will be given preference.
- Applicants, to be eligible for the scholarship, should be domiciles of Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Those who received training in Gem Cutting and Polishing under any university program are ineligible to apply for training.